Probably ( by now) most of us think we know what suits us colour wise, but you can still be surprised, I thought that I didn't suit any shade of green, but then tried on an olive green long-ish skinny cardigan and loved it.This was a few days ago, next time I go clothes shopping I will be more 'random' in my choice to see what else suits me.I think it must be getting older, as the skin does seem to change ( it's skin, not hair colour that matters I think.)Has anyone else found this?
Good Morning Wednesday 30th September 2026
New grandchild & feeling guilty
Is it ever possible to make a curriculum that is neutral and unbiased?


and guess what? I cannot wear those colours. So I think the consultant was right all along and you should find that your own preferences are confirmed! Enjoy the experience.
Hope you enjoy your treat kitty
). Have fun Kitty!