Hi! I'm now 70 and had a facelift at 60. Had eyelids, under eyes and lower face and neck lift. I looked ridiculously young for quite a while until it settled. People now take me for 55, I had a very top surgeon, it was pretty much pain free - the most painful was having the stitches out around my eyes - but for 20 minutes of discomfort it was absolutely FABULOUS. I don't regret it at all - on the contrary - I'm 110% happy that I did it, and if I needed it I would do it again. However, one has to be careful not to have the face of a 20 year old and the body of an old woman. That looks ridiculous. If you like I'll private message you the name etc of the surgeon.
New grandchild & feeling guilty


and also a little bit of fear about the actual surgery and recovery. What do others think? Have you had 'work' done? Would you?

