Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to go through your wardrobe pick something you haven't worn for 2 years or more and wear it, tell us about it - photos welcome. If you decide it's good keep it - if not charity bag.
I have selected a long cotton jumper from M & S (about 4 years old) in a damask pink and put it over a 2 tone dark pink T shirt from Laura Ashley - 7 years old- looks Ok nice and warm without being heavy fine to wear with jeans to go to the osteopath in this morning.
Good Luck with the challenge. 
Requests from unknown numbers to add on WhatsApp
New grandchild & feeling guilty
Electric egg maker for poached eggs - convince me?
The Left is conspiring with extremists in the disappearance of British women.


. As it is, I have to have clothes in different sizes to allow for the constant fluctuation. I nearly threw out a tunic that I bought [and virtually lived in] from a charity shop a couple of years ago; tried it on and realised I still loved it!
) and hope to find forgotten treasures as I go through the cupboards and drawers!