Boots are my downfall,I have dozens of pairs ankle ,calf length,knee high and over the knee and I'm not parting with any of them .
I did give 27 pairs of shoes to a charity thing in our Library that was collecting shoes but only the ones with lowish heels(2 and a half inch) as most of mine are very high
.My OH is as bad as me as he often buys boots for me when he's shoe shopping for himself and thats a lot .
I dont have any problem giving clothes away though and quite regularly fill a bag for my sister who is always keen to have something I've bought and worn once .I'm not a handbag lover so I use the same two all the time until they fall to bits but my SIL buys me bags and they stack up .I must tell her not to buy any more
Even More Word Pairs (from Aug 2025)
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


. Forgot about the 3/4 length and shorts which are folded up on a shelf. Maybe I'll look at those tomorrow.