Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Shooshing Cream

(33 Posts)
Glenfinnan Thu 20-Feb-20 23:39:19

Just passing this on! I have no connection with this company but just tried Shooshing cream from the White Hot Hair Company and it’s Brilliant!!! Only needed a pea size squeeze to rub into dry hair and it gave great volume and style. My hair is thinning so I need a bit of volume. I don’t have white or grey hair and it still worked! Am now going to order the shampoo! Order online only www.whitehothair.co.uk/

BradfordLass73 Sat 22-Feb-20 05:06:26

annsixty is there anything you could dilute it with, a drop of water in the palm of your hand for instance?

MawB Sat 22-Feb-20 06:03:41

Water and wax (which is effectively what Shooshig Cream is) would not mix unless perhaps whizzed up as a mousse, would it?

There are other waxes and gels - this is just rather heavy for some tastes.

NanKate Sat 22-Feb-20 07:35:14

Just looked on YouTube and there are a number of examples of how to use Shooshing Cream. I will get some today if there is any in Waitrose and will report back.

Glenfinnan Sat 22-Feb-20 07:52:47

Hello Nankate I think it’s only available online or through Amazon. I bought mine from Amazon but there are some deals if you buy direct from the company. It works on my ‘problem’ hair....thinning, but coarse which waves in places I don’t want it to!

NanKate Sat 22-Feb-20 07:59:21

Thanks Glen. I keep Amazon in business ?

Winniewit Thu 27-Feb-20 06:29:04

Available on Look fantastic. 60ml for £13 There also a code to get 15% off your order.

Wake Mon 02-Mar-20 18:51:47

I agree. Quite expensive. I use an oil instead.