Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Fed up of jeans

(59 Posts)
grannyrebel7 Wed 27-Oct-21 11:05:50

I wear jeans nearly every day and am sick of them now. I want some trousers that are not jeggings or leggings or anything old ladyish. Any suggestions where I can get these please? I've looked online and in M&S, Primark and a few other places, but I have seen nothing I like.

nadateturbe Thu 04-Nov-21 10:18:44

Probably Lucca unfortunately.

nadateturbe Thu 04-Nov-21 10:21:40

Perhaps your bank statement would prove date of purchase but I'm not sure it's worth the bother for a small amount.

Calistemon Thu 04-Nov-21 10:55:59

Calistemon

moggiek

I second M0nica’s suggestion about Lands End trousers.

Oh good, because I ordered some today.

The tops I ordered in the summer were good quality and washed well and today there was a discount on many winter items.

I liked the Land's End for trousers so ordered more as they have a discount at the moment.

Lucca Thu 04-Nov-21 16:31:19

nadateturbe

Perhaps your bank statement would prove date of purchase but I'm not sure it's worth the bother for a small amount.

That’s a good idea

nadateturbe Thu 04-Nov-21 17:27:37

Im glad you think so Lucca. I wasn't sure what you would think. I know people have used it.

annab275 Thu 18-Nov-21 17:39:21

Inspired by this thread I have put my jeans away. I had been been feeling decidedly dumpy and frumpy, although comfortable so I have rooted out my Robell trousers and rediscovered my wardrobe - I am now feeling a lot smarter!

Elrel Sat 20-Nov-21 00:39:24

I like trousers to have proper pockets, deep side pockets similar to those in men’s trousers. Please can anyone recommend any currently available? Thank you.

hollysteers Sat 20-Nov-21 01:35:55

If you don’t want to look old ladyish or mumsy, why don’t you try leather look (pleather) or black trousers with a slight sheen giving a similar look.
They don’t have to look tarty if you put the right things with them.