Gransnet forums

Technology

Introduce yourself

(56 Posts)
baubles Thu 18-Oct-12 16:57:20

Having noticed a couple of people introducing themselves in different ways over the past few days, I wondered if there would be any sense in having a thread for that purpose?

clementine Thu 01-Nov-12 19:25:52

Thank you for all your warm wishes and welcome! I am having great fun surfing !!!!!

Ariadne Thu 01-Nov-12 20:20:28

Welcome, everyone new! smile

Spangler Sat 18-Jul-20 21:33:43

Marelli

Maybe that would be a good idea, baubles. The only thing is though, a newcomer wouldn't really know that the thread was there. confused

Chances are though that if I were to Google: "Gransnet Introduce Yourself," I might just find the thread that I'm looking for. So here I am, a Baby Boomer that's been lurking here a long time. My chosen forum name has some significant meaning, but you have to be knowledgeable about Hollywood's golden era to work it out.

BlueBelle Sat 18-Jul-20 21:51:34

I was thinking of Paul Martin now he’s nice, I don’t know the chef bloke either Jeni You’re not alone I don’t watch cookery programmes much
Anyway welcome everyone I thought we had a meet and greet thread already Must be dreaming

Spangler Sun 19-Jul-20 14:21:13

Spangler was a bit before Mr. Martin's time, BlueBelle. Look up: Spangler Arlington Brugh.