iPad update

(36 Posts)
Galen Sat 21-Sep-13 16:24:21

Has anybody else updated their pads to IOS7
I have and I Hate it .

mrsmopp Tue 08-Oct-13 15:56:08

Thanks! X

grannyscarf Wed 09-Oct-13 18:40:30

I hate IOS7! I used to find the 'list' section of the calendar invaluable to see appointments etc for the coming weeks. Now that has disappeared so I emailed Apple that this granny was not a happy gran! I would like to return to before IOS7 but I guess that's not an option. I have new specs and the text on both iphone and iPad are distinctly paler now. Grrrrr

NfkDumpling Wed 09-Oct-13 19:49:05

I've still got my old list of bookmarks, but now when I save to bookmark an icon appears on this extra screen which wasn't there before and I can't find out how to delete them. I usually only bookmark for later reference - I don't want to keep them forever!

Galen Wed 09-Oct-13 20:09:43

They've fixed some bugs withe latest update and I'm getting my head round it! Don't like the new paler look though!

Kiora Thu 10-Oct-13 17:30:31

I don't know what your all talking about its all double Dutch to me! I'm posting this on my beloved iPad so I may have to come back begging for some advice. In the meantime Ill just ignore all requests to update. I'm scared!

Ganja Mon 21-Oct-13 07:49:10

What is driving me nuts are all the maddening and meaningless New Events that pop up all over the calendar. Does anyone know how to delete them? I click on Edit, back space to delete them, but they just ping back. Cancel does not get rid of them either. Please some one help. confused

Kiora Fri 08-Nov-13 15:09:38

I have the update message on my iPad but I haven't done it because these posts have put me off. Any advice on what I should do would be gratefully received.

thatbags Fri 08-Nov-13 15:14:06

New events show up in a box in the right bottom corner of my ipad when the icalendar is open. You have to tick that you've seen them and then they go away.

I've done all the updates. No probs on iPad5.

Brendawymms Fri 08-Nov-13 19:54:40

I hope I understand your problem. To cancel an appointment in calendars you click on edit and then go down to the bottom of the box, it's quite a long way, and you will find " delete event" click on that and it goes.

alternativegran Fri 03-Jan-14 23:25:03

If its of any use, go into app store, top right hand corner is a search bar, type in iBooks, then download.

Once downloaded open application and in the top corner there will be a search bar. This search bar is to find and download books. Type in ipad user guide for IOS7, it takes forever to download but it's useful and it's free. There is one for phones too