Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Anyone watching Humans on Channel 4?

(30 Posts)
jinglbellsfrocks Sun 21-Jun-15 21:51:10

it's very good! I'm surprised. It sounded so odd. But it's great.

TwiceAsNice Wed 05-Aug-15 09:07:28

Wasn't sure if I'd like it and recorded several episodes before I began watching then was completely hooked and watched several in a row. Watched the last two episodes last night and was not surprised to be left with an ending which means we have another series on its way. I wonder what happens to Fred and if they go back to see the family? And there is something extra odd about Nishka isn't there? We,ll see I will be watching again definitely.

rosesarered Wed 05-Aug-15 10:04:20

Oh that's where the actor was from, Merlin, thought he seemed familiar.Didn't watch Merlin, but saw the ads for it.

rosesarered Wed 05-Aug-15 10:04:48

Didn't watch!

Tegan Tue 11-Aug-15 14:04:50

Just finished watching it on catchup; Saw a couple of episodes over a two nights and then stayed up most of last night watching the last few. Fell asleep during the last episode but have just watched it. Have been totally mesmerised by it and the standard of acting was superb. I actually cared about every character in it. But must admit to not understanding a lot of what I was watching confused[I did, in fact watch episodes 3 and 4 the wrong way round without realising till the end of episode 4 that I'd 'missed a bit']. Makes you think about how complicated it is to be 'human' and how important to us our imperfections are.