Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

The Split

(32 Posts)
Brunette10 Tue 03-Mar-20 14:04:06

Anyone watching? Thought last night's episode was brilliant. Nicola Walker is sooooo good. Could have watched next episode so easily but thought I would be a good girl and wait until next week. Can't have too much of a good thing wink Things def hotting up I would say.

sodapop Mon 09-Mar-20 08:28:23

Soap children are like that Loopy appear well cared for etc without any apparent parental input, would that real life was so effortless.

I don't like Christie either Welshwife

gulligranny Mon 09-Mar-20 13:13:56

DH was also wondering who does their laundry as they are always perfectly turned out.

Favourite character is Zander, hard as nails on the surface and all heart underneath. Don't like Nina much, but maybe starting to warm a bit; but no, because if she is going to get involved with Tyler that will break Zander's tender heart ...

Brunette10 Wed 11-Mar-20 08:38:10

Decided NOT to binge watch and watch accordingly. Thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. What a decision to make! Wasn't sure it was the right one until the end. However she has done the right thing, she would never have felt comfortable staying with Nathan knowing her past with Christie. All coming together now for everyone. Good viewing I would say and great characters.

sodapop Wed 11-Mar-20 08:46:15

This is one series that has got better as its gone along. Hannah was left with no option really but to confess. Last episode next week, wonder if there will be another series.

Diggingdoris Sat 14-Mar-20 10:46:54

Does anyone know what that magnificent building is in this week's episode, where they are going up steps to the CLS moot court.?

robew Fri 17-Apr-20 22:52:35

I saw some episode and I didn't like much.

tweakbox.mobi/ wordcounter.onl/ tutuappx.com/