Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Anyone else fed up with......

(180 Posts)
travelsafar Wed 04-Aug-21 20:54:18

All the 'stars' doing travel programmes. Just seen two reminders about Fern Britain going to Cornwall and Paul Merton in a camper van with a lady I've never heard of. We have had programmes about Scotland and Wales too quite recently. Is it due to covid and the TV companies have run out of dramas etc so they resort to travel programmes as they can be socially distanced. They are nice to watch but there seems to be so many.

Mumofthree Sat 04-Sep-21 17:22:47

travelsafar

All the 'stars' doing travel programmes. Just seen two reminders about Fern Britain going to Cornwall and Paul Merton in a camper van with a lady I've never heard of. We have had programmes about Scotland and Wales too quite recently. Is it due to covid and the TV companies have run out of dramas etc so they resort to travel programmes as they can be socially distanced. They are nice to watch but there seems to be so many.

hi, I have been watching that Paul Merton show as I just bought a campervan, it is his wife Suki but she keeps her own name.

crazyH Sat 04-Sep-21 17:58:16

Just heard that Richard E Grant's wife has passed away ?

crazyH Sat 04-Sep-21 17:58:57

Oh I hope I've got that right - if not, my apologies

Babbawabba Thu 23-Sep-21 00:22:20

Right. I’ve had enough. I am stopping watching Sky News because I can’t stand Beth Rigby’s bad diction one day longer. What an affectation for such an educated journalist to drop her g-s like that.