Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

I'm a celebrity.

(304 Posts)
Joseanne Tue 22-Nov-22 22:41:40

Continuation of previous thread .... if this works.

www.gransnet.com/forums/tv_radio_film_arts/1317587-Im-a-celebrity?msgid=29749154

Chestnut Mon 28-Nov-22 16:04:29

Quote:
The most recent series of Almost a celebrity saw unemployable would-be stars abusing crayfish, cockroaches, rats, snakes, eels and crickets. The SPCI unreservedly condemns this unconscionable cruelty, but appreciates that in these cases prosecution may be inappropriate as the people involved are clearly in need of urgent psychiatric help.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Callistemon21 Mon 28-Nov-22 16:12:42

Chestnut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I remember having a lovely bbq with friends at their house; at the end of the evening the host pointed out that all evening a tree frog had been sitting motionless a few inches from my head. I think if it had jumped on me I'd have jumped across the table!

Callistemon21 Mon 28-Nov-22 16:13:47

Chestnut

Quote:
The most recent series of Almost a celebrity saw unemployable would-be stars abusing crayfish, cockroaches, rats, snakes, eels and crickets. The SPCI unreservedly condemns this unconscionable cruelty, but appreciates that in these cases prosecution may be inappropriate as the people involved are clearly in need of urgent psychiatric help.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I once ate a crayfish .....