Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

What is your favourite tv programme?

(57 Posts)
Brendaj Sat 27-Oct-18 21:20:10

I enjoy watching tv but in the winter there does not seem to be anything interesting to watch expect soaps as usual. All the programmes seem pretty boring on average. I enjoy watching strictly come dancing though. it reminds me of going dancing when I was in my teens. Happy days.

sodapop Fri 16-Nov-18 16:52:56

You are not alone GA we watch and enjoy Doctors. What a turbulent few days they have had, why is Rob so anti Al ? My husband is a great fan of Mrs Tembe.
Of course the rest of the time I only watch documentaries - ha.

kittylester Sat 17-Nov-18 08:05:33

I love Doctors but, if I watch it, I watch the quiz after and then do nothing all afternoon.

theretheredear Sat 17-Nov-18 09:50:48

I don't do soaps.
Love googlebox, 1st dates, strictly, country file, antiques roadshow, the chase, come dine, pointless, Qi, four in a bed. The new operation live fascinates me..

shysal Sat 17-Nov-18 09:57:00

Currently I am enjoying the new series of Escape to the Chateau and Celebrity Hunted. Looking forward to I'm a Celeb starting on Sunday.

Spangler Tue 08-Sep-20 06:54:59

Michael Portillo's railway journeys were fascinating in the early episodes but have now become much of a muchness.

Strictly remains as popular as ever but I still won't be watching it, I would rather be out dancing. It's just fodder for the gossip columns, as is a lot of television.

Alishka Mon 21-Sep-20 21:41:01

My current must-see programme is The Repair Shopsmile