Gransnet forums

Chat

Photo, please, of your favorite mug or teacup.

(78 Posts)
PageTurner Sun 13-Oct-19 20:20:26

As a follow-up to giulia's post "Tea in a pot with a teacosy, anyone?", I started thinking of all the favorite mugs I have had over the years. I still have only a few-mugs given to me or mugs I purchased on holidays.
Photo features the only teapot I have and two mugs that my DH and I use every day (mainly for coffee)
My mug is the Kahaldi Brothers & Salmon Sisters mug given to me by my son for Mother's Day. KB is a coffee shop and SS sells canned salmon and ladies clothes in their shops. Both businesses are in Alaska.
The Hakai Pass mug is my DH's cup. There is a fishing resort there that a good friend owned for many years. It is located on the west coast of Canada. A very beautiful location in a very beautiful country.
Do your favorite mugs bring back memories?
Love to see a photo if you can post it.

Gonegirl Wed 16-Oct-19 15:42:09

My current favourite mug, now my pink one is handleless, was bought by me from the Globe theatre shop, and says, "Wise Enough to Play the Fool". (Twelfth Night)

rocketstop Wed 16-Oct-19 19:31:56

It's really bizarre how much I have enjoyed this thread ! I have a different mug for my morning tea than I do for my daytime one, and a different one for my evening cup. Thought it was just me,who knew ? !!!