Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(54 Posts)
12Michael Sat 19-Sep-20 06:15:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another twilight start this morning with some wind, but its cooling down and getting more autumnal .
Today ,bus to Buckingham and Bicester ,shop and coffees , return home to watch tour de france and hilly time trial in the French Jura region .
My sister is coming to visit later traveling down from Shropshire ,and have planned a meal later together .
Take Care,
Mick

Taichinan Sat 19-Sep-20 13:23:50

Goodness, "Georgesgran*, that's some garden your neighbour has! We used to have a rule of "no outside noise before 10am", back when my family were young. But they do sound a lovely young family

CherryCezzy Sat 19-Sep-20 13:43:35

Good afternoon everyone from the Gower.

I've only glanced at the posts blush. I hope everyone is okay. If you are not, take it easy today.

Happy birthday Grandmabatty. Have a wonderful day ? ? ?

Be kind to yourselves everyone ❤️

CanadianGran Sat 19-Sep-20 14:07:06

How nice to hear of everyone's mornings! I am at work doing a graveyard shift, which is quiet enough to allow me to log in to GN for a check-in. Will be off at 8 am, sleep until noon and then carry on with Saturday housekeeping chores and hopefully a coffee visit with a friend.

We have a rainy day after a few weeks of nice weather, although we did get some smoke from the fires burning on the west coast of US. The smoke is high in the atmosphere, but travelled 600 km up the coast to us! Further south the smoke has been horrible, with children and elderly advised to stay indoors. Thoughts and prayers to those left homeless or displaced by fires.