Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(81 Posts)
12Michael Tue 22-Sep-20 06:13:19

Good Morning Everyone,
A twilight start but it is dry here in Brackley this morning , my usual day out to Buckingham and Bicester .
Browse ,and but plus have a coffee and a pork slices with stuffing bap as its seasonal .
Come back home and watch TV .
Take Care ,
Mick

Lisagran Tue 22-Sep-20 13:54:35

You weren’t the only poster on that thread who had posts deleted, Ellan - my attempt at humorous, lighthearted responses was deemed “ not in the true spirit of GN”

X

Newatthis Tue 22-Sep-20 13:57:55

Very tired after being on holiday and not getting home until 1.30am after spending a few hours on the M42 last night trying to return home (roadworks). Unpacked, washing on and feel that I need another holiday to get over this! DH just brought me a cuppa - that. might help!

GrannyGravy13 Tue 22-Sep-20 14:21:19

The think GN is following the rest of the world it is getting crazier and it some circumstances nastier by the day!!!!

Please don’t let the b***ers get to you EV ?????

annsixty Tue 22-Sep-20 14:53:10

My friend has just been to deliver the wheelchair I am borrowing.
She was fuming having just had a very acrimonious conversation with GP surgery’s receptionist.
She was very abrupt and confrontational, demanding details of my friend’s problem and telling her she should never ring the surgery ,only go online with details and photographs.
I think stress is making us all so short tempered, it all boils over.

farview Tue 22-Sep-20 14:53:12

EV ..I dont post very often on GM thread...your posts are just wonderful..I always feel like I'm sitting in your living room listening to you.....You are a special person...dont change and please dont leave....?xx