Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(129 Posts)
12Michael Fri 14-May-21 06:08:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey start , its been raining as well as well ehere in Brackley .
Yesterdays 2nd jab , aching left upper arm at moment , but I did get up there earlier than scheduled time walked straight in more or less , had the jab sat for 15 minutes after and left .
Being early came back into town centre and caught bus to Bicester for usual stint there .
Today , morning shop ,and I then have my blood test this afternoon ,and also fill in the remainder of the form the surgery provide, things like weight, and blood pressure reading having to calculate average for 14 readings over 7 days , i have the formula .
Go to surgery , come back and watch my cycle race on TV , which is also getting similar weather conditions to UK .
Take Care,
Mick

Elizabeth1 Sat 15-May-21 08:37:43

Where’s my post hells bells I’ve lost it! Anyway here we go again. Good morning all from a bright and sunny start to the day here on the east coast of Fife. As said previously I’m still trying to recover from my galavanting two weekends on a trot, and overeating in these lovely hotels. Nice though it was.

Thinking of those who are weary and sad today virtual hugs all around I’ve plenty of them

Anniebach Sat 15-May-21 08:42:04

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Jaxjacky Sat 15-May-21 08:47:21

Elizabeth and Anniebach you’re on the Friday GM...