Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday 14th October 2021

(56 Posts)
Michael12 Thu 14-Oct-21 06:00:59

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dark and dry start here in Brackley this morning , Yesterdays trip to see the last Bond film was OK , enjoyed it , the reason I say last was it gave me the impression the way the story went ,and the film ending a Lois Armstrong number from an earlier Bond film as well.
Today usual trip to Bicester later on the bus , coffee etc at the bakery cafe and small shop after .
Take Care ,
Mick

EkwaNimitee Thu 14-Oct-21 10:10:09

Good morning Mick and everyone from a rather dark Carlisle where rain is forecast later. It is not quite as dark in the house as it has been though...I have been able to nab a window cleaner, he was cleaning for the neighbours, the first time I've seen any windows done round here. There was probably little point in having them done until recently as dust has been constantly blowing down the road from the building site.
I'm not sure what the rest of the day holds, I would like to go out in the garden as I need to clear off more turf before my ordered shrubs arrive but it's probably going to have to be indoor pottering.
Good luck with that foot, Blossoming, let's hope it improves steadily .
It's tough for you, harrigran, I do hope you manage to grab some rest during the day, always in my thoughts.

Michael12 Thu 14-Oct-21 10:17:07

An update as to closing title of the Bond film it was first used in Her Majesty's Secret Service with George Lazenby and Dianna Rigg .
Mick

henetha Thu 14-Oct-21 10:22:15

It was really foggy here on the edge of Dartmoor, but it's clearing now and the sun is trying to shine.
Going on the moors today with my son and his partner, and my granddaughter who is over on a visit from Ireland this week.
It's all good!

AGAA4 Thu 14-Oct-21 10:53:38

Thank you for the welcome. It's so nice to have a chat with pleasant people
I feel better already.

NanKate Thu 14-Oct-21 11:17:20

harri my thoughts and prayers are with you. ?