Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday 6th December 2021

(55 Posts)
Michael12 Mon 06-Dec-21 06:04:43

Good Morning Everyone,
A dark start as usual but signs of rain outside here in Brackley this morning.
Today for me as my sister returned home yesterday, is to have a general tidy up ,maybe post a Xmas card .
Take Care,
Mick

EkwaNimitee Mon 06-Dec-21 11:10:59

Good morning Mick and everyone from Carlisle where the weather is proving very changeable. We have glints of blue sky and sun occasionally but then it's very dark and very wet and will probably get worse as the day goes on.
I've been at the housework and laundry and now I need to get my head round ordering last things before Christmas and generally getting myself organised.

I was in the garden yesterday, in part to replant some crocuses dug up by the s******g cat. I see more are dug up today. I'm going to have to take sterner measures than curry powder which only lasts until the next rainfall.

I'm sorry to hear your news GrannySomerset, these are hard times for you and the family.

Nannagarra Mon 06-Dec-21 11:39:39

Good morning from rainy Sefton.
Those bags are beautiful, GrandMattie, and though I’m not keen on marzipan I’d love to try your dessert. ? to you Grandmabatty and GrannySomerset; allocate yourselves plenty of me time, please. Happy 43rd birthday to babyGingster. How lovely to spend special time together, just the two of you. I’ll be focusing on healing thoughts for your Littlest cornergran. Our sports club’s motto is “We exercise as a community” which we do, though your opinion is equally valid notgran.
Pootling and faffing are high on my agenda today. Take care, keep smiling to fox people and to lift your spirits if needed. A demain. ?‍♀️ ????‍♀️

Helpme123 Mon 06-Dec-21 11:44:12

A good soggy wet morning to you all from North Staffordshire. Contemplating putting the Xmas indoor decs up but struggling to get motivated ha ha.
Starting a new volunteer position at my local library this afternoon so that's a silver lining to an otherwise cloudy day. I'm really looking forward to it. Take care everyone ❤

Marydoll Mon 06-Dec-21 13:48:22

Ena Sharples (love the name), Marydull is probably more appropriate, as I'm certainly no doll!

My SIL and DD haven't sold their home yet, so we are safe! They are also very vigilant, when they visit. They always test before they come. However, we have had a lucky escape!