I thought I had identified my ducks.
I was preparing to get them in a row for Thursday or Friday.
Now Paw has texted to say he can come home tomorrow (actually today, but that is just too soon)
No OT, now got to cancel Hattie's jabs at the vet, no wheelchair, no grab rails, no word as to any care /Physio package for the early weeks , no advice re the need for a nebuliser.
I can pick up mattress protector plus a couple of single flat sheets to use as draw sheets tomorrow, but also want Tena for Men pants as he is not too confident about night time (weeks with a catheter)
I don't want to rain on his parade.
However, I do feel a bit of rising panic.
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion


Super photo of your DGC. Will you give me fair warning of when I should buy ear plugs for your annual get together. Rutland is only 20 miles away. 


