Smart phone, DS and family live overseas miss them all so much but with Skype and video calls they are never far away. My 6 yr GS is a whiz his parents iPhone's and calls us himself, under supervision of course ???
I have been using Avon Argan oil shampoo for a couple of years now and found it good. However I suddenly found my hair not behaving and I think it was too used to that particular shampoo so I am having a break, but do intend to go back to it.
As long as I have my Kindle, I can face anything the future throws at me. I do feel rather feel guilty about contributing to the decline of the book publishing industry, though there is already a lifetime collection of real books in every room and under every bed in my home.
I recently bought a rigid seat belt extender, which saves me having to 'fish about' with arthritic hands to fasten my seatbelt. It raises the 'receptacle' part by 8 inches, making life far easier, it's brilliant!
If you use hair products that contains silicone (Argan is one, but loads of others do too), it builds up so you should use a basic shampoo every now and then. Sometimes the advice is to use a clarifying shampoo, but these can be expensive and basically all you need is a shampoo with no silicone.
Recent purchase my Dyson Absolute which replaced my other handheld one - house has never been so clean! iPad - has my life in it my cats - well my other half too I suppose but he knows his place
Love my iPhone and MacBook Pro, don't seem to use the iPad so much after getting them.
I know this isn't what the thread is about but following Wilma's post above, a hairdresser one told me that it's a good idea to use Fairy Liquid instead of shampoo once every few months.
Had to Google a Dyson Absolute to see how much it cost and now I want one. Won't get one, but would like one. We got a Dyson when they first came out (it was expensive) and I think we hoovered up two new dogs out of our carpets.
I know I'll sound like I work for the company and I truly don't but I am evangelical about my nutribullet! It is AMAZING!! Before I succumbed to the advertising and bought one I was a) very sceptical - it's just an overpriced blender right? - and b) becoming slightly crazed/obsessed with my lack of 5 a day intake as I'm always on the go and let myself down by not getting enough. Well...4 weeks on and all boxes are ticked. Its mad but you can actually feel the smoothies/drinks doing you good. Definitely would sorely miss it!