Everyone sounds pretty positive today. It isn't quite so cold here so back to a bit of garden tidying. There's some nice plants being sold from a house nearby but as we have no cash on the house to pay I can't collect any.
I think I said our DD was about to put the house on the market just before lockdown. They had decorated from top to bottom and had cheap new carpets laid to freshen up. Now with two children at home every day she is upset because everywhere is getting grubby with the extra use. Somehow they will have to get their selling motivation back when things pick up again.
I need to do more exercise too, I can feel the pounds piling on with comfort eating. I do a 30 minute dog walk but that is all. I must get going in the mornings.
3 years ago today. 7th October 2023.
Is Badenoch trying to make Britain a “mini-USA”?
First food mixer - any hints and tips appreciated please.



Our daughter chose a very sturdy pushchair for her first born, it felt very safe. By the time the next baby came she had moved on to some flimsy designer thing, it never felt as secure.