I went into the Gap Outlet store near me today, they had mid blue denim dungarees at 50% off- so around £25. I tried them on and loved them - really comfy - great for gardening and general chores I thought, I pictured myself wearing them with a breton t shirt and white pumps. I ended up not buying them as I was unsure whether they were appropriate - I'm slim and fairly tall btw, so not a tweedledum look, - question is - can a gran wear denim dungarees or are they only suitable for toddlers?
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
This sounds awful … Elderly lady euthanised against her will in Canada
Reporting Trump's comments on other countries
Major incident declared this morning near RAF Fairford with home evacuated.

. My daughter, in her mid 40s, wears dungarees - she is rail thin, though, so looks great in them. 
