Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2023

(698 Posts)
Primrose53 Tue 14-Nov-23 21:58:55

Confession ….. I have never watched more than a few minutes of this prog but this time around I plan to because Fred Sirieix, Grace Dent and Nigel Farage are in it which should be interesting.

Callistemon21 Wed 06-Dec-23 12:25:08

Aveline

I think I'll give up on it. I voted for Frankie and he's out then I voted for Fred now he's out. I think my votes must be the kiss of death! I don't really care about any of the others somehow. Sam's annoying, Josie irritates me, Danielle's just a yes man, Marvin and Nick are boring, couldn't vote for Nigel, Tony's OK but not that great. Oh dear. When does Traitors start again?

😂😂😂

tickingbird Wed 06-Dec-23 15:50:48

What I find very irritating with Sam is the constant leaping onto the men and wrapping himself around them. They must get sick of it, especially Tony. He doesn’t do it to the women so he can control himself. I think he’s acting for the cameras. I used to like Sam but I’ve found his behaviour in camp tiresome and I’m not even in there!

I also note he got annoyed with Nigel the other night and gave him the finger - not only rude but he wouldn’t do it to anyone else but he knows NF is fair game. Regardless of anyone’s views on NF he shouldn’t have to put up with that.

shysal Wed 06-Dec-23 16:15:29

I cheered out loud when Fred was chosen to leave! He irritated me more and more recently. Apart from the attempted control of the cooking, his exercise techniques annoyed me. Everything was done far too quickly in my opinion. Slow controlled movements are more beneficial.

I am another who finds Sam annoying. He is able to control himself some of the time, but doesn't see how the others react to his jumping hugs etc. I shall cheer if he leaves, but fear he might win.

LadyGracie Wed 06-Dec-23 16:25:32

Nigel gets my 5 votes every night.

jobieP Wed 06-Dec-23 17:21:10

If Nigel wins he has the possible chance of making changes. Anyone else winning makes no difference to us.

Chestnut Wed 06-Dec-23 17:55:30

jobieP

If Nigel wins he has the possible chance of making changes. Anyone else winning makes no difference to us.

This isn't a general election. You won't become Prime Minister if you get crowned King or Queen of the jungle. 😂

jobieP Wed 06-Dec-23 19:46:51

Chestnut: Oh shucks, I thought that could happen! 😅😅

maddyone Wed 06-Dec-23 22:12:05

No!!!
Nick’s out!
I thought he might win!

rafichagran Wed 06-Dec-23 22:13:26

Wrong one went tonight. I wanted Nick to win.

Joseann Wed 06-Dec-23 22:19:25

I think Nick was too normal!

LadyGracie Wed 06-Dec-23 22:34:21

I liked Nick. Josie or Danielle should have gone.

Chestnut Thu 07-Dec-23 00:07:02

Interesting that everyone eliminated says they want Sam to win and that he deserves it.

Anniel Thu 07-Dec-23 03:34:28

Sam is a nice chap but he is just overwhelming! I was sorry Nick left because I thought he would win! I hate to say it but Sam can be irritating. Maybe he gets on my nerves a bit because I am so old! I like Tony because his accent takes me back to my childhood in Liverpool. Maybe Danielle will be next to leave.

Shinamae Thu 07-Dec-23 12:52:05

Revised top three 🤓
Tony
Josie
Nigel

Namsnanny Thu 07-Dec-23 14:46:27

I would have quite liked NF to win, as it would be quite a change from the usual contestants, but....

He will annoy viewers and campers if he keeps complaining about litter and washing up!!

Surely if it is scripted or engineered towards some purpose or another, he can see what he is doing to his chances?

Tony all the way for me.

Smileless2012 Thu 07-Dec-23 17:06:57

I'd rather have someone complaining about the litter and washing up who then does something about it, than risk vermin coming into camp which has already happened.

Chestnut Thu 07-Dec-23 17:16:42

It seems Cyclone Jasper is heading towards Queensland and is due to hit next week. They are monitoring this carefully and are prepared to change things if it looks dangerous. It is predicted to hit category five, the highest level, so we'll just have to see what happens there.

GrannyGravy13 Thu 07-Dec-23 17:21:15

Chestnut

It seems Cyclone Jasper is heading towards Queensland and is due to hit next week. They are monitoring this carefully and are prepared to change things if it looks dangerous. It is predicted to hit category five, the highest level, so we'll just have to see what happens there.

The programme finishes on Sunday evening, hopefully they should be ok.

Callistemon21 Thu 07-Dec-23 17:57:13

It seems Cyclone Jasper is heading towards Queensland and is due to hit next week
😲

Oh no, must follow the progress, hope it veers off!

Aveline Thu 07-Dec-23 19:19:10

Is celebrity cyclone tomorrow night then when there's only 5 left? It's my favourite trial every year. I'll miss it though. Och.

Callistemon21 Thu 07-Dec-23 19:21:17

If the cyclone hits land it is predicted to be further north, N Queensland.

The set for IACGMOOH is not in Queensland.

Smileless2012 Thu 07-Dec-23 20:26:20

I think the cyclone is for the last four Aveline; it'd my favourite trial too smile.

Smileless2012 Thu 07-Dec-23 20:26:42

it'd it's

Joseann Thu 07-Dec-23 21:12:10

I don't think Nigel's back could cope with the cyclone.

Primrose53 Thu 07-Dec-23 22:18:28

Bye Danielle 👏👏