Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Corrie 2026

(346 Posts)
Calendargirl Thu 16-Jul-26 09:17:29

New thread.

Charleygirl5 Fri 25-Sept-26 23:24:53

The Jodie issue has dragged on for too long. Hopefully she will leave soon, I don't care how!

Bukkie Fri 25-Sept-26 23:31:10

Thank you, I thought it was that. Such a cruel illness and Sue Devaney is playing it so well.

Lovetopaint037 Sat 26-Sept-26 00:22:28

Oh! I do hope you are right about Jodie. Just can’t stand her. Those eyes shifting about when some plan or other appears to be going her way are too much for me. I don’t know how much more I can stand. Please tell me that you know for certain that she will be got rid of soon. Hope they discover her awful deeds regarding Shona and the baby.Come on David, wake up and smell the coffee. Not so long ago you were warning Kit she was toxic!

nanaK54 Sat 26-Sept-26 08:17:49

Oh dear, is Debbie going to think that she pushed Eva down the cellar steps.

Clawdy Sat 26-Sept-26 09:26:59

And Carl will get the blame, because he was there at the pub when Eva fell. Eva probably won't remember seeing Sam.

Beechnut Sat 26-Sept-26 10:18:54

Was it Sam that pushed her down the stairs. I didn’t see that episode.

Maggiemaybe Sat 26-Sept-26 12:07:53

Yes, it was Sam. He went to the pub to find his phone, was very overwrought, Eva appeared at the top of the steps and he shoved her. Carl had just left as he’d taken the recycling out the back for Eva, as she wasn’t well.

BlueBelle Sat 26-Sept-26 12:17:39

Eve s taking leave for a while as she’s appearing in something else so she ll be taking up the one hospital bed for a bit I think

Beechnut Sat 26-Sept-26 12:32:32

Thank you Maggiemaybe

Charleygirl5 Sun 27-Sept-26 03:42:39

I am certain Debbie will think she pushed Eva, but she will not remember why if she does think that.

I hope Jodie goes soon and is not hanging around at Christmas. I would like to see Ross and Idris go, I can't stand them. I think Mary is there for life, like a spare part.

Allsorts Mon 28-Sept-26 22:37:48

Why do all the women in Corrie appear mentally unstable ? Jodie off the scale, glad when she's gone. However Tim's niece is a close contender.

Charleygirl5 Mon 28-Sept-26 22:49:05

I agree, I wish Lucy would go with Jodie.

Are you aware we have the privilege of watch football Tuesday evening.

Calendargirl Tue 29-Sept-26 06:39:57

Another episode that jumped about a lot.

Am I being awful when I say I much prefer poor Betsy after her stroke than before?

Her character got on my nerves previously when she was such a stroppy, spoilt teenager, but I think she is playing her role so well now, and she is just so much more likeable.

Clawdy Sat 03-Oct-26 15:58:40

At least Sam has been found out, I thought the storyline would go on for weeks as ever.

nanaK54 Sat 03-Oct-26 18:11:06

Agreed Clawdy.

Feels like too many 'big' storylines just now.

Please, please David work out what the horrible Jodie is up to.

Beechnut Sat 03-Oct-26 18:15:54

Oh my word I’ve spent most of corrie this week with my eyelids closed. I’m hoping when I can manage to keep them open some things will be resolved 😳

Lovetopaint037 Mon 05-Oct-26 21:02:19

Please, please tell me that Jodie and those eyes of hers will be gone for good. Is it this week?

Charleygirl5 Tue 06-Oct-26 09:31:27

It is our lucky night as football has taken over yet again. Why not devote ITV2 to the majority of sport?

I don't know when Jodie will be going, but I have a nasty feeling it will be around Christmas which is weeks away. At least Douglas has sussed but of course nobody believes him because of hi mental health issues.

I am sure Eva will recuperate elsewhere because we need that hospital bed with increasing regularity. I wonder who will be the next occupant?

nanaK54 Tue 06-Oct-26 10:57:24

I imagine Kit will be 'next in the bed' grin

Sarnia Tue 06-Oct-26 17:25:06

nanaK54

I imagine Kit will be 'next in the bed' grin

I might put my money on Jodie.