Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Strictly 2026- Remembering Sparklefizz.

(211 Posts)
Calendargirl Sat 19-Sept-26 12:38:39

Just a reminder that the revamped Strictly starts tonight, 7.25pm.

I’ve posted this as Sparklefizz, who always kicked Strictly off, is no longer here, sadly.

RIP Sparklefizz.

💃

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 20:01:53

Mollygo

Another Strictly come Johannes outfit this week.

I’m loving JoJo and his outfits.

Really like “Joshie” but simply cannot see the point of him 😱😱

GrannyGravy13 Sat 10-Oct-26 20:04:21

I want to be Delta Goodrem when I grow up 👍🏻

Bukkie Sat 10-Oct-26 20:22:52

Mollygo

Emma is a forceful person. She’s not going to share if she doesn’t have to do so.

Emma isn't forceful she is just a competent presenter. I think she is great and think as a double act with Rylan this would have been perfect.

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 20:33:51

Great dancing from some this week.

I hate the bits though when they all scream and shout, like when they announce the voting opens - why?

But amazing contestants for week 3, and loving it.

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 20:34:14

GrannyGravy13

I want to be Delta Goodrem when I grow up 👍🏻

Me too 🤣😂

Bukkie Sat 10-Oct-26 20:34:42

I ❤️ the Argentine Tango. My favourite dance.

Calendargirl Sat 10-Oct-26 20:37:30

I thought all the presenters were better this week. Josh seemed a bit more at home, although he still seems superfluous to requirements.

Johannes, although still very flamboyant, is coming into his own. His dancing experience is being utilised when chatting to the contestants upstairs, which is how he should be used.

Maremia Sat 10-Oct-26 20:53:42

Agree with you about Johannes.

kittylester Sat 10-Oct-26 21:25:58

Johannesburg drives me potty.

rafichagran Sat 10-Oct-26 21:31:14

I thought Emma looked beautiful tonight. I also thought the presenting was good.

I thought Delta was amazing tonight.