Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(82 Posts)
12Michael Thu 15-Apr-21 06:08:51

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and looks like the start of a nice day with the cold air as well here in Brackley.
Today, I will catch the bus to Bicester later , due to restricted timings because of the pandemic, and have a coffee and maybe a pie with it outside the bakery shop/cafe .
Then do a general shop in the town , before heading home .
Take Care,
Mick

brook2704 Thu 15-Apr-21 12:37:50

Lovely to hear from you Cherry but sorry you’ve had such a bad time recently. Hopefully things will improve a bit now - please look after yourself as we’ve missed you. What an awful neighbour though
Good news that all went well yesterday NanKate time to relax now and more good news with all your results Ellan take care
A brave decision grandmajet but the right one I’m sure.. you’ll soon be well on the road to recovery..

EllanVannin Thu 15-Apr-21 12:55:52

Taichinan looking at that luscious food has made my stomach rumble {grin] ( nothing new) it looks delicious.

All the lovely pics today---those 3 little lambs, what a joy and memories of my Rocky Muse the most faithful and loyal dog I ever knew.

Cherry what a palava from the neighbour. It would send me crackers. Hope today is a better one.

Great excitement with the other neighbours and their " plants ". Good gracious, right under your nose. I remember when a neighbour from the adjoining road used to go past my gate and the aroma from him used to knock me cross-eyed. That family are no longer around. Children in the family too sad

Nannagarra Thu 15-Apr-21 13:48:08

Sorry you’ve had to endure this Cherry and hope you feel better today.

hulahoop Thu 15-Apr-21 14:00:58

What a awful time you have been having cherryhope you get some quiet time now .Happy birthday*gm*??that's good news nankate.Hope all goes well with consultant grandmajet take care everyone

LauraNorder Thu 15-Apr-21 14:30:50

Cherry, what an awful time you’ve had. Poor you having to put up with a very disturbed neighbour. Hope that doesn’t happen often.
Hope you manage a restful day today and a good nights sleep tonight.
Back to my fence painting, came in for a drink, Orlin has just shouted ‘are you back on Gransnet, I thought you were finishing that fence today’
‘No I’m not’ I lied ? better go.

NanKate Thu 15-Apr-21 19:45:21

Thanks Big Time for all your kind comments. ?????????????????????????????