Gransnet forums

Chat

Luckygirl just popping in again!

(31 Posts)
Luckygirl Sat 08-May-21 12:37:01

I have temporary access to the internet at my DD's and have just popped in to say hello.

Things going reasonably well and I am hoping to have new connection in 2 weeks.

House is shaping up but I have had to order a stair lift as it is very painful gong upstairs - my GC looked at the brochure and said the lift looked like a toilet! I think they are right. It is not a thing of beauty, but will hopefully serve its purpose.

A few health problems including a "lesion" that has been found in brain during MRI for balance problems. Referred for CT whose result was equivocal - they are not sure what it is. Could be plasmacytoma which is associated with myeloma. I am having blood and wee tests on Monday. If they are negative they will go for a further CT in 6 months.

Never rains and all that.........!

Good wishes to all!!

nadateturbe Sun 09-May-21 10:59:50

Sorry to hear about your health problems Luckygirl. Hope they get resolved for you and you continue to settle in and enjoy your new home.

BlueSky Sun 09-May-21 11:19:09

Lovely to hear from you Luckygirl and that you are settling into your new home. Sorry about the health problem, I’ve had issues spotted by testing for unconnected matters and it’s always a worry until sorted. All the best x

Ashcombe Sun 09-May-21 11:21:59

Pleased to see you and hope your health worries are soon resolved. ??

Hellogirl1 Sun 09-May-21 11:44:59

Nice to hear from you Luckygirl, sorry to hear about your health problems, hopefully soon to be sorted out. I couldn`t manage without my stairlift, I`m sure you`ll enjoy yours.

Jaxjacky Sun 09-May-21 11:45:32

Lovely to hear from you settling in and hoping all health issues are mere glitches.