Gransnet forums

Chat

Seems we are not unlocking.

(431 Posts)
Urmstongran Fri 11-Jun-21 21:53:16

Boris looked shell shocked. 700 admissions to hospital.

GrannyGravy13 Wed 16-Jun-21 08:30:11

Clarification of my post 21.11 yesterday

oddly so do I

I was referring to Alegrias1 post where she said Casdon knew what she was talking about and I was agreeing.

On re-reading I must admit that it was not entirely clear that I agreed, and could have been miss interpreted.

MayBee70 Wed 16-Jun-21 13:19:40

MaizieD

Eloethan

Marxists How do you work that one out?

Eh? hmm

Where's that come from Eloethan?

Mentioned at the start of the thread. Also was mentioned in parliament today: some Conservative MP’s having a go at SAGE and accused one of them for being a communist (I wasn’t watching it but DH has just told me…..

MayBee70 Wed 16-Jun-21 13:26:41

Has anyone seen that footage of the Newsnight reporter being accosted by anti lockdown protesters in London? The police were doing nothing to help him. It was terrifying.

timetogo2016 Wed 16-Jun-21 13:51:40

I am not shocked at all.
Dh and i said it wouldn`t go ahead,and i blame the idiots who still aren`t social distancing and the Government allowing planes from Asian countries to come and go,one plane had 57 Asians on it and they ALL tested positive with the Covid Indian variant.shock horror.

MayBee70 Wed 16-Jun-21 14:15:43

MayBee70

Has anyone seen that footage of the Newsnight reporter being accosted by anti lockdown protesters in London? The police were doing nothing to help him. It was terrifying.

It made me think back to the people’s vote marches where there were thousands of people marching with no unpleasantness whatsoever sad