Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday 17th September 2021

(64 Posts)
Michael12 Fri 17-Sep-21 06:10:48

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but dry here in brackley this morning , plans for the day after a local shop is to stay in .
I did get my Eurosport channels back when it was reloaded .
Anyway the new deal I am on will be interesting with BT as to how much will I save a month ,and keep below there estimated amount.
Take Care,
Mick

Gwenisgreat1 Fri 17-Sep-21 11:04:57

Good Morning all from sunny Llandudno. Sadly our last day here for this year, have so much loved it. Hoping to do a walk to the pier today - would loved to have come to Angelsey, LauranOrder and we could have met up, but there has been so much to do without straying too far. The wether has been so kind to us as well. Yesterday we took the train to Chester - I had forgotten how far the station is from the shops, by the time we got to the shops it was time to get back to the station to get back again.
Big hugs to all in need
Have a great day, folks.

Dogsmakemesmile Fri 17-Sep-21 11:40:52

Gwenisgreat1 is the Sandbach cafe/gift shop still there? Would love to be in Llandudno again. The Oriel gallery worth a visit too I remember. And Chester another childhood memory

Lizzie72 Fri 17-Sep-21 11:44:32

Urmstongran

Oh I do hope your comment isn’t taken as a dig at any of our missing posters fatgran. Obviously all of us on here wish to support grandMattie as best we can, but that doesn’t mean those not contributing at present don’t care equally. They’re just not here at present to say so.

That seemed a very unnecessary comment? There was no suggestion of a “dig” in the post. It amazes me on this site that people cannot manage to be civil to each other - on any thread, however innocuous, for more than 5 mins.

Grandmadinosaur Fri 17-Sep-21 11:53:51

I hope a line can be drawn under the assumption of any comments re Grandmattie.

It is the last thing she needs or would want.

fatgran57 Fri 17-Sep-21 12:26:31

I am horrified that someone would think that I was having a dig at any missing posters. Why on earth would you think that?

Jaxjacky Fri 17-Sep-21 12:32:19

Just scraped in, sort of… Good morning all from a cloudy S Hants, we’ve just arrive home from Weston super Mare after a really lovely few days, I’ve not read your posts properly.
Catch up later.
Thoughts with gMattie x

farview Fri 17-Sep-21 13:32:27

I have read...and re-read fatgrans post and it contained nothing that was meant to upset anyone!!..

Lizzie72 Fri 17-Sep-21 13:37:23

farview

I have read...and re-read fatgrans post and it contained nothing that was meant to upset anyone!!..

I agree

Alizarin Fri 17-Sep-21 13:44:51

Me too.

JenniferEccles Fri 17-Sep-21 14:00:45

There do seem to be rather a lot of misunderstandings on this thread recently, with all sorts of accusations of unfriendly behaviour.

Although I rarely post I do read most mornings, and unless I have missed something obvious, I have only seen comments from kind sounding, supportive posters who seem genuinely concerned about each other.

Very strange.

LauraNorder Fri 17-Sep-21 16:29:38

Just popped back, rather late in the day to say how sad for your poor brother Ekwanimity, what an awful shock for him.

brook2704 Fri 17-Sep-21 16:39:11

So difficult and a big shock for your brother EkwaNimitee my heart goes out to him ?

LauraNorder Fri 17-Sep-21 16:43:58

Sorry for wrong spelling EkwaNimitee but message sincere.