Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(81 Posts)
12Michael Tue 06-Apr-21 06:07:28

Good Morning Everyone,
Its just getting daylight here in Brackley , but looks dry outside as well.
Today , get the bus to Bicester ,and spend an hour there , browse and shop , will be even better next week, but then having a haircut will be a priority for myself.
Have a nice day ,and take care,
Mick

grandmajet Tue 06-Apr-21 12:19:23

My train of thought exactly Doodle. I don’t even have dyslexia to confuse me, just a muddled brain!

Ashcombe Tue 06-Apr-21 12:21:49

Don’t worry, Doodle! He’s often called worse things than that, usually by me!! Thank you for explaining. ?

ann678tifney Tue 06-Apr-21 12:29:05

Hi everyone from a very cold NE. Had a lovely weekend meeting up with both DD. Had a surprise visit from DGD 2 and her lovely children, first time we have seen new DGGS. he is nothing like his sister. He is like his dad and his sister is a mini me of her mum!!! We are going on holiday with them in May, all being well, really looking forward to it. Start of my new working arrangements, 3 days instead of 5, I am looking forward to it, just worried about getting all the work done, but will see how it goes. My eldest DD is hoping her DS, get a pot on when he visits the hospital on Thursday, so that she can start getting out a bit more. He has been very good considering his age. Need to go and get an anniversary card for my DH for tomorrow, 48 years, seems like yesterday we got married. Welcome to all the newbies, and hope everyone keeps safe and well.

olddudders Tue 06-Apr-21 13:16:56

Ashcombe

Don’t worry, Doodle! He’s often called worse things than that, usually by me!! Thank you for explaining. ?

Indeed I am. Browbeaten and worse. If only! Ashcombe and I, having not seen each other in 6 months due to Covid, have every reason to be grateful to Zoom, which we share daily.

To try to explain my forum-name, the 'dudders' bit is a simple and commonly-used corruption of my surname, and the 'old' prefix was first applied by a colleague 50 years ago, when I really wasn't!

Litterpicker Tue 06-Apr-21 14:17:05

Good afternoon from West Sussex where it’s cold again but not as bad down here as further north.

Very dozy today. Heading to allotment to dispose of amassed peelings and cardboard in the compost bin. Don’t think I will be staying long - what a wimp!