Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning May Bank Holiday Monday

(85 Posts)
12Michael Mon 03-May-21 06:04:28

Good Morning Everyone,
This morning is looking dry at the moment but with grey skies here in brackley.
my day, some housework, and laundry plus a small shop, otherwise its stay in today, and my favourite sport is not on today, so will maybe have good nap in the afternoon.
Take Care,
Mick

Greyduster Mon 03-May-21 13:07:46

Happy Birthday Nannytopsy??. Have a lovely day. Welcome Purplepixie!

GrannyGravy13 Mon 03-May-21 13:12:54

Hi Purplepixie we had chicken and ham pie last night, scrummy.

GrannyGravy13 Mon 03-May-21 13:13:35

Nannytopsy wishing you a flamingotastic birthday ???

Jaxjacky Mon 03-May-21 13:26:49

Just popped back in have a very Happy Birthday Nannytopsy ???

Susan56 Mon 03-May-21 13:42:58

Just popped back to say Happy birthday to NnannyTopsy?????

Also to say hope Marydoll is ok and recovering from her reaction to the second vaccine.Thinking of you Mary?

Urmstongran Mon 03-May-21 13:44:04

Loved those 2 tales EV it was like an episode of ‘Call the Midwife’ (well, not babies but YKWIM!). Of its time and day anyway. I imagine it being in the 1970’s when you said ‘I whipped off my underskirt’. I don’t know anyone who buys/wears one nowadays.
?
Anyway, enjoyed the stories nice to share.

muse Mon 03-May-21 14:44:50

A very late good morning Mick and all from a blustery showery Cornwall.

Been catching up with TV and a few review sites this morning. Had to have another lie in. I think the time as come to contact the doctor about my hip which is only really troubling me when lying down. Back on the painkillers to help me relax.

Off for another walk with Mya. Car still being sorted so it's a wander through the woods.

I'll settle with a coffee when I get back and read everyone's news.

BlueSapphire Mon 03-May-21 20:19:40

Urmston, I didn't get round to watching the film! I started on my book club read (The Dry by Jane Harper), and it was so good I couldn't put it down, and am now nearly halfway through. A good thriller, which I don't normally like, but I have to find out whodunnit!

Urmstongran Mon 03-May-21 20:21:08

Ooh I read that a couple of years ago Blue. It’s very atmospheric isn’t it? A great read.